Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

As we head into the final hour of 2016, I am at home, in my favorite t-shirt all snuggled up in my bed!  I've never been crazy about being out and about on NYE, so I am completely content!

I have been thinking about the past year, and I must tell you, it has been one helluva crazy year!  Ups and downs, successes and failures, you know what I'm talking about.  As much as I have struggled this past year, and despite all the difficulty I have faced, I wouldn't change a single thing.  This past year has taught me some very important lessons.

I have learned that God always provides if you have Faith.

I have learned that in difficult times, you find out who your real friends are.

I have learned that the only person's opinion that matters regarding my life, is MINE.

I have learned that you should NEVER give up on something that is important to you.

I have learned that forgiveness is key if you want to move on.

I have learned that true love does exist.

I have learned that people can change for the better.

I have learned that letting go of all things negative is healthy.

I have learned that I love myself more than I ever thought possible.

I have learned that sometimes you have to be alone in order to appreciate those you love.

I have learned that what I want is what's important.

I have learned that it's just as important to try as it is to succeed.

I have learned that going back to church is exactly what I needed at this point in my life.

I have learned that making sacrifices makes you a stronger person.

I have learned to be appreciative for second chances.

I have learned that second chances require extra effort.

But above all, this past year has taught me to be appreciative for all I have because it could always be worse.  Take the good with the bad because those tough situations are lessons and God places those tough situations in your life for a reason.  Be patient and wait for God's promise, because it IS coming!

As always, tell your loved ones that you love them and be grateful for your blessings!  Be kind, and patient, and believe in yourself!  Happy New Year!!!


Peace & Love
Kristina





No comments:

Post a Comment