Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Daily Struggle

As Easter is approaching, I am reminded of the great sacrifice God made for us.  Even though I pray daily and always thank God for the blessings in my life, I've been thinking about the struggles I have faced lately, and I am reminded once again how strong my faith is. Prayer is my daily conversation with God and it allows me to thank him for my strength of faith and even for the struggles because they have made me the person I am today.

Lately I feel like I am struggling daily.  Struggling to stand my ground, struggling to save money, struggling with relationships, and sometimes struggling just to keep my mouth shut!  There are situations in my life that need repair and I am focusing on making those repairs to get to the next phase of my life.  The phase that is my own.

 I am avoiding all things toxic and negative, and this includes people.  I don't have time for people that feed off of drama like leeches. People that thrive on manipulating others and lie, cheat, and steal for their own personal gain.  I have absolutely no tolerance or respect for people like that.  I believe that there comes a certain point in life when you have to take responsibility for your actions, and own up to your mistakes.  Maybe that is a little harsh, but that's how I feel, and I won't apologize for it.

I won't apologize for much these days.  I won't apologize for wanting to be a better version of myself. I won't apologize for my thoughts and my beliefs.  I won't apologize for wanting more.  I won't apologize for wanting something of my very own.  I won't apologize for standing up for myself, and I definitely won't apologize for the person I know I am capable of becoming.  I am still basically the same person, I just won't put up with bullshit or people who try to knock me down ever again.  I have been broken, but this has only made me stronger.

Like I said before, I am thankful for the struggles...they keep me strong, and grounded.  I know that God would never give me more than I can handle and that He is always by my side.  I look to Him for comfort and guidance on this path He has chosen for me.  I thank Him for the gift of family and friends, but most of all, I thank Him for opening my eyes and allowing me to see my worth and know what I want and truly deserve.

Know who you are and what YOU deserve! Happy Easter.

Peace & Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment