Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Moving On...

It's 3:15 a.m. and I can't sleep, so I thought I'd do a little writing...

I realize that a few of my last entries have been sappy as hell, extremely emotional, and maybe a bit too much.  I'm not apologizing for that because it's how I felt at the time.  But I am happy to say that all that is going to change. I've dealt with the heartache, the disappointment, and the uncertainty of it all and I'm ready to move on.  I know that I will most likely never get the explanation I so desperately want and deserve, and I have made my peace with that.  We sometimes overestimate people and we don't realize that they don't have the same consideration towards others feelings as we do.  They are not capable of being respectful and honest, and because of their own issues, they're unable to "man-up" and do the right thing.  I cannot and will not allow myself to seem desperate for merely wanting answers, and I refuse to let anyone disrespect me any longer.  If you don't want to be in my life, then please, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Don't misunderstand...I'm not at all bitter, I'm just fed up with being disrespected, taken for granted, and tossed aside like a piece of garbage without any thought about my feelings.  The only person I should be worried about is ME. There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough, and I have had enough.

God has bigger and better plans for me, and I TRULY believe that.  He would never place someone in my life that causes me this much pain, sorrow, and confusion.  Remember, "God will sometimes end a relationship for your protection.  Don't chase after the person he's trying to save you from."

Time to move on...

Food for thought: Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on ME.

Peace & Love
Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment